Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday, 30th January 2009

Hello again!!
Nothing exciting happens today, not like yesterday, hehehe... ;)

Today I went to school (as usual), and XI Social was the only grade that didn't have any test today.. Yay!! So, Our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Meity, fill the first lesson with Matematics.. aawww... :(

Then, it was Geography... We watched a documentary that called "Time Machine." It's about seeing things in some period time, fast forwarding back and forth... It was quite interesting cause it's about animals and plants... Actual living things! Not like yesterday's documentary, about rocks, the earth, and other boring stuff.. Yuck! :P

After that, we had Economics. Oh, didn't I tell u? It's two hours of Economics again today!! Jeez!!! what did they do to the curriculum around here??! LOL...

I didn't want to blabber more about my activities today at school cause it may bored you... hahaha... So, after I got home, I watched "Facing the Giants" again... I can't help myself! That movie is amazing!! I will try to review it tonight!! :)
I searched through imeem and didn't get all the songs in full version, so I head down to Youtube and I found this :



I really liked to song... And in addition, the uploader put some interesting quotes from the bible... Check it out!! XD
Maybe if my other computer (the one with the youtube downloader) is fixed, I will put it in my profile and made up a playlist for myself... hehehe... :)

By the way, it's raining hard this evening... I hope it doesn't get worser... Cause my mother isn't home yet...
well, That's all for today....
God Bless,

Mandy... XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Bagus banget mandy lagunyaaaa ya ampun :P
    ntar kapan2 gue nulis blog ttg lyric nya bole ya? heheheheheh inspired by mandy's blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boleh lah... hwhwhw... khan yg ngarang bukan gw... (wkwkwkwk...). Tiap kali adegan dmana lagu itu diputer di film, pasti tenggorokanku menyempit, nahan tangis, hikzzz... T_T (melankholis bgt yah...)

    ReplyDelete