Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday, 23th January 2009

Hello there...!!
Wow, it's been a very hard day...
It's Friday, and... my school schedule isn't that interesting (a.k.a : BORING!!!)
There are 2 hours of Economics, Accounting, and Mathematics... Wow, I didn't know how I manage to survive this day... :)

On the last hours, we spent it to practice for Tuesday's Flag ceremony, cause there's an OSIS inauguration on that day... (well, it's better than doing some paper work on the accounting class... hehehe...

In the evening, I searched for some old piano or electone sheet songs, or just piano books...
And I really misplaced so many sheets... Cause, there are lots of them that isn't complete... T_T


But still, I find a couple of interesting sheets and books under the drawer of an un-used board... :). I found :

The Hymn of the Republic (great song!!)

Another Century (the first thoughest song that I've ever learned!!! >,<)

Walking in the Sunshine (fun song...)

The Original Works (JOC)

Final Fantasy VII

dll...



The sad thing is, that... Most of the Song's recordings are gone... I hope I just misplaced it somewhere... T_T Cause, there are some beautiful songs in there... (sob.. sob...)


Also, today I just borrowed 2 books from the school's library :


1. The Lighting Thief (book one from the Percy Jackson books) : Percy Jackson and the Olympians...


I borrowed it cause 1 of my friend told me that this book is super cool, and you won't regret borrowing the book, so, I did it!! hahaha... I just read 20 pages, and it kinds of interesting... cause it's like Harry Potter, but not that complex, it's more easy to read... (seriously! I read the English copy, and the vocabulary isn't that hard...)


The book is about a boy (Percy Jackson) that always gets in trouble, and oftenly get kicked out of school... But one day, mythological monsters and the Gods of mount Olympus came out from his Greek Mythology book (cool, huh??). And worse, he's angered a few of them... (I just read until that part...). Zeus' master lightning bolt has been stolen, and Petty is the suspect, so he has to find Zeus' stolen property and bring peace to Mount Olympus...


2. The Purpose of Driven Life


My dad actually owns this book, it he misplaced it somewhere, so it's definitely gone...

I read the first two days on this book, and it was very interesting... I hope that I can search the true purpose of my life, and present it to God... :)


I guess that's all for today... Oh yeah, I just found out that David Archuleta's new music video (A Little Too Not Over You) just made the chart attack list on mtvasia.com....


I hope it gets better ranks than Crush... hehehe...

C U !!


XOXO, mandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment