Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday, 29 th January 2009

Hello there!!!
It's me again.. Wow, this day has been like a roller coaster!!

First, I'm soooo nervous about the Indonesian test... It's about letters, memo(s), and stuff... And I'm not a pro at that subject.. I'm so nervous about the test, that I've made up some guessing bout what's the essay's questions gonna be... Arrrggghhh!!! "I just wanna Scream!" (Scream-Zac efron-High School Musical 3) hehehe... But thank God, the test wasn't all that hard.. In fact, it was pretty easy.. (I hope I am right about this...Coz I don't want any bad grades on this subject...>,<) Second, I'm so mad at my native speaker-teacher, Mr. Rudy. Coz I was already prepare my speech for today's class, from last week, but what did he pay me back? He didn't show up at all today!!! And next week, I'm gonna forget about it, then he will be on my class, start grading us, and my score will be DEAD-ON !! XO

Third, I'm sooooo bored for TWO STRAIGHT HOURS of economic class!!! I know, I could barely stand up straight after on hour of economics, but two hours of it?? I'm starting to get nausious!! XP... LOL...

Fourth, I can barely feel my stomach when me, FK, Levinska, and Jovita spend our valuable half hour of break, laughing our ass off!!! Hahahahaha... At first, we did some pretty bad jokes about Levinska's Tiger pencil case, "buluk." It's called "buluk" cause it's very dirty, the orange-original colour is starting to fade off, and there's some thread coming out off it's eyes... hahahaha... Then, it turns into a laughing bizzare party, especially after Jovita tell her story about her maid that called "es lilin," into "es guling." wakakakakakak... XD

Fifth, I feel my throat starting to hurt when I was trying to control my tears from falling right out off my eyes when we were watching the movie "Facing the Giants" at English-lab class... T_T Even if I didn't watched the entire movie in that class, but I know that it was a great, great, wonderful, movie!! Stroumendous movie, to be precise!! I will talk bout it more in me next review!!

That's it for today!! I came home, and started digging on my father's huge collection of DVDs to search for "facing my giants" DVD... LOL...

Well, I better stop blogging now, coz in five minutes from now, the American Idol is starting on Star world, and they auditioned the Salt Lake City, the city where my idol, David Archuleta comes from!!!

As Levinska's Tiger pencil case would say, "TTFN (ta ta for now) !"
XOXO, Mandy...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAA..
    I can't even stop laughing up until now.. it's just so darn funny.. xD

    hepi blogging mom =)

    ReplyDelete