Monday, May 11, 2009

I Cried from the Half-part of the Movie!! T_T


Sry if there were any spelling errors, coz I'm writting this with my eyes full of tears... hahaha... LOL...
By the way, if you're not a sensitive person, just close this window and surf another website...
Coz this could be a little cheesy... xP


This movie is directed by Adam Shankman...
You know, the man who directed Hairspray, Bedtime Stories, and A Walk to Remember??
It was made in 2001, and my dad still has the CD, so I thought I just checked it... :)

The video was still bad, a little dark, and has a bad subtitle... I was about to close it, but I think...
Maybe I should give it a try...

The story is about Mary Fiore, an ambitious, hard-working, extremely organized wedding planner...
One day, he was saved by a doctor called Steve from an accident, she's starting to falls in love with him..

But it turns out that Dr Steve Eddison is the groom of the wedding that she has been planning on!!! XO

Will she help him walk down the aisle with his internet tycoon girlfriend, or will Mary finally get to be the bride herself? When it comes to love, you can never plan what's going to happen!!

The one thing I love from this movie is the personality of the groom (Matthew McConaughey, a.k.a Dr. Steve)!! He's sweet, sentimental, and very sensitive... XD
That's like... the guy of my dreams!! LOL... xP

Even though he's rich (by the fact that he's a doctor), he is still very modest and down-to-earth type of guy, and wants a small, yet intimate wedding... aawww... :)
He's also benevolent.. you know, helpful...
Hehehe...
I know it's very chessy, to talk something like this...
But don't say that I didn't warn you!! :)

This is the quote that made me cried... T_T

This one is when Massimo (Mary's chilhood friend) proposed to her :
"Mary, I know I never done the right thing, say the right thing. I know I act like a fool. I know say we'd be buddy-buddy friends, but that would not be true to my heart so I'll ask this one question, and if you answer "no" I'll leave you alone once and for all. Be my wife, Mary Fiore. If you answer yes I'll take care of you, be true to you, and like this house I built for your dolls, I'll make sure you have a strong roof over your head. If you answer yes than no one will love you as much as I love you. If you answer yes than you will make me the happiest man on earth."
I you like 27 Dresses and 13 going on 30, you'll definitely craving for this one!! :)

2 comments: