Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hello guyz ! I just got home after I've been out for the whole day!!! >_<>
I woke up at 8 in the morning, then I have to took a shower, and me and my family just went off to a noodle shop to eat breakfast... After that, me and my father went to church to practice the play for this year's christmas. I have to go with him because I have to teach Catherine (the woman who plays Maria in d drama) to sing "Maria's Song" It's hard to sing it because nobody never heard the song (Duh! I made it just this month :P)... I have to stay until the half of the play finished, then my mom will pick me up to have lunch...
But when me, my mother, and my sister are eating, one of my friend from the youth group text me and told me to practice the songs that we will be singing in this Christmas Celebration on our Youth Group... >,<
So, I have to go back to the church (being half an hour early) to practice the songs on the youth's vocal group... I already tired that time, I even yawned several times XP... hehehe...
And then, my family asked me to go the mall because my mom will buy new glasses, and we should eat at the food court there... I got home at half past ten in the evening..My feets are sore, my eyes are tired, and I'm very sleepy... But I still have to rehearsed for tomorrow, because I'm gonna be a singer there... And there are lots of songs that I have to practice... Oh God, please give me strength... Coz I have to wake up tommorrow at 8 o'clock in the morning, ready to sing in front of the whole youth group...

I know I've been very bussy lately, but at least I know for who I've done it...
And I know that I have to cast my feelings aside and put Him in the number one place in my life :)
God Bless every1 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment